Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tutus for the littls Ladies!

Hello all!!!  As you can see from the name of this blog I have started a new blog!! I am very excited about the journey of starting and maintaining this new blog in a different way then I have in the past... I am going to make it a priority to write as much as possible!! 

Who loves tutus?  I do... I mean, really... who doesn't think that a little girl with a tutu on isn't just the sweetest thing going...  So I watched a few tutorials... and then I tried to make a few for my nieces for Christmas and a Birthday...  They were cute...  I liked them...  So at Eva's birthday when she opened her tutu, one of Liz's friends asked how to make them, so I told her... And then Liz's sister in law asked if I would make a tutu for her little girl who is about to be one... and that was it... It has taken off... I am officially in the tutu making business!! (And it's so easy!!)  I have sold two so far, have another one waiting to be claimed and one more in the process of being made...  And the possibility of three or four more orders before Christmas alone!!  I am very excited!!!  Here are a few photos of some finished products...

Or not as I seem to not be able to upload any more photos to blogger because I have used all my space... I don't know how to add more photos.... OK... Check out my Facebook album called Tutus and you will see all I have there!!

If you are interested in buying one, please pm me or leave me a comment and I will get back to you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment