Christmas is
a week away... OMG it is not... 4 days... I have four days to finish... to be Santa, a baker and a present wrapper... How on earth am I going to get it all done in just four days?
This is a quiet weekend at our house... We have no little people there and I get to wrap presents and bake cookies... not to mention finish my shopping. This is something I am not interested in at all. I do not want to step one foot into the mall, walmart, super store... or anything other place that you exchange money for goods... People are crazy this time of year. There are not enough parking spots for all the cars that have to be out... Not to mention the weather we have been having. Today I fell twice just walking to my car in my own drive way... My car was literally frozen shut... Who wants to drive in the frozen streets in chilliwack when you have to worry about yourself, plus all of the other cars on the road... Not my cup of tea... But it has to be done... and like I said... There are only 4 more days to get it all done!!
Joe had his Christmas concert yesterday... and like a good auntie I sat through all of it! Even though he was on stage with the first set of performers, we still watched it all! He was so cute and he remembered his lines like a pro!! Good job Joe!!
 |
| Coming onto the stage |
 |
| I love that he looks for us!! |
 |
| Singing with his friends! |
 |
| Reciting his lines!! Good job buddy! |
After the concert was finished we went to see Santa... Joe asked for Star Wars Lego and Pokemon cards... check and check... He won't be disappointed this year!!
 |
| I wonder if this will be the last year he really believes in Santa... |
Well wish me luck on getting ready and being ready on time!! Christmas isn't going to wait for us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment