Ok... So here it is... the long awaited post that you have all been waiting for...
Thursday was a hard day. Kevin and I were not morning people, so we had an argument... It happens and we are over it... And then I left to come to work... I was checking my Facebook and email... and what do you... Someone left me a comment on my blog!! This is so exciting for me because a lot of people seem to read my blog... and comment on Facebook but no ever comments on the blog its self! So I checked the comment, thats when things started to take a little turn for the worse...
The comment on my blog was from Joseph's mom. If you know the story of Joseph, you know that this is not necessarily the best thing. And so came the onslaught of how to protect my privacy and his, while still being able to share our lives with our friends!! I am not going to get into all the details, but know that things have seemed to calm down and things will get back to normal!! Thanks for all of you who asked about what was going on!! All is good!!!
Keep your eyes peeled in the next few days for some new posts... Keep an eye out for the post about the Boyfriend Cookies... I'm going to make some... I'll bet they will be good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment