Hello world of blog readers!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to into the swing of things!! I guess the things that happened before Christmas with my blog had me a little uneasy when thinking about jumping back in... but here I am!! I am ready to get back into it!!
I am sure you are all wondering how it's going in the wonderful world of wedding planning!! And I am here to tell you that it is going wonderfully!!! We are moving a long at a quick pace trying to get ready for the quickly approaching day! Most of my brides maids have ordered and received their dresses!! My dress and veil are on their way to me! Hopefully it wont take too long for it to get here!! I want to be able to make alterations if I need too!! Kevin's ring has arrived, it was the first thing to come!! We have decided on a caterer, venue, DJ services, bartending services, photography, JP, tuxes, flower girl dresses and colors!! My wonderful soon to be mother in law is sewing up a storm on our table runners and I am about to order the material for the vests!! All invitations have been made, stuffed, and addressed and will be hitting a mail box today!!! My wonderful soon to be sister in law is in the process of making me a seating chart, thank you tags and place settings, so those are in the works too!!!
It's very exciting to see everything coming together! I am looking forward to my up coming bridal shower that my wonderful maid of honor is throwing me! And I can't wait for Sara to come so we can do the hair and make up trial for the brides maids! And Shoes!! The arrival of Sara means we get to look for shoes!!!
Sorry today's post is such a short one, but you will be seeing much more of me on here then you have been!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment